No time for a creative image today I’m afraid. This ends up being another of those ‘here’s what I was doing today’ images instead. While I’d have preferred to have spent some time with the camera, I spent the entire day with this monstrosity.
- An hour to pick it up from the warehouse
- Another hour to try to get it up to the exercise room
- Another hour changing our mind and deciding that it would be much better in the basement (a decision which had nothing to do with the fact that gravity makes carrying a 300 pound box down the stairs much easier than up…)
- Several hours assembling the beast
- Followed by the realization that we’re so tired and beat up now that we won’t be able to use it for a month!